Welcome to Star Training Center
(Tuition Special $300.00 for October and November Classes) ( Pre-Holiday Sale)
All deposits and class fees paid are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. Our Standard Program is ONLY $450. And includes:
- Program Instruction
- Course Study Notes
- D & S Skills Handbook
- CPR Certification
- Full Payment – We accept cash, debit card, credit card or money order when paying in full.
- Payment Plan Option – Cash ONLY:
- $150.00 CASH down plus a CASH payment due the 1st day of class.
- Balance for the Day and Evening program must be paid the 1st day of class.
If Payments are not made on time, you will not be able to attend clinical. Payments NOT made by the designated day, will incur a $15 per business day late fee.
All deposits and class fees paid are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
All courses subject to change due to low enrollment.
When you are shopping around for the best program for you, ask whether you will be charged for anything in addition to the tuition! At Star Training Center, there are:
- NO make-up late/missed day fees* (unless you schedule and do not show up for the scheduled make up time)
- NO registration fees!
- NO lab fees!
- NO book rental fees!
- A minimum of 60 classroom hours
- 16 hours of clinical experience
- Handouts to take home
- Assistance with signing up for the state examination at our location
- Employment opportunities list provided to graduates upon completion of the State Tested Nursing Assistant Certification program
- **Nurses reserve the right to charge a student a fee to make up for missing clinical time
When shopping other programs, you may want to ask:
- What is the absolute final cost of my program by the time I am handed my certificate- including everything you require for me to pay for by the time I graduate from your program? Total cost will be $450.00 unless other fees were applied for late payments or damage books (ect.). Do I have to rent/buy a book? No. Do I have to wear uniform to classes? No. But there are restrictions as listed below.
- How many people will there be, MAXIMUM, in my class? (At Star Training Center, we limit our class size to 15 people maximum for optimal student learning experience, time on the equipment and time to ask questions of the instructor).
- Once I graduate, am I able to come back and work with a nurse, free of charge, to practice my skills until I state test? (at Star Training Center, we make a RN available at least twice a month to work with our graduates to practice their skills until they state test. There is NEVER any charge for this service for Star Training Center graduates).
- Once I graduate, am I able to come back and practice on my own in the clinical room while waiting to state test? (you can at Star Training Center!)
- Once I graduate, am I able to come back and do free written practice tests? (we strongly encourage this at Star Training Center!)
- Are there employers wanting to hire people specifically from your program? (at Star Training Center, because we have an awesome reputation in the community we have MANY employers who have had awesome experiences with Star Training Center graduates and therefore they may come and recruit from the classes. They also post advertisements just for Star Training Center graduates).
- Do you offer a payment plan? (at Star Training Center, we have a cash-only payment plan. $150 cash down reserves your seat in the class of your choice as long as their are still seats available. Students then pay their balance off the 1st day of class [or discuss other options with us at the time they sign up in person]).
- What if I miss any time from the class- am I charged any fees? (at Star Training Center, trainees who miss time talk directly with their instructors to schedule the make up time. Only if the trainee does not comply with the original agreed upon schedule does the nurse have the right to charge the trainee directly for any time the nurse has to re-reschedule for the trainee.)
Dress Code for Class:
Comfortable clothing (jeans/t-shirt; sweats; scrubs) and close-toed shoes. No tops revealing cleavage, no clothing with offensive/suggestive statements, no short shorts, no mid-riffs showing, no pajamas, no slippers and no open-toed shoes. Trainees wearing inappropriate clothing or foot attire will be sent home and will have to make up all missed time.
Would you like to become a STNA? Getting the training is easily accessible from Star Training Center, LLC. We will guide you to succeed in a nursing career.
Brighter Life Home Care Agency ( Coming Soon)